Motor vehicle accidents claim the lives of thousands of people annually. At the Law Office of Thomas C. Hall, P.C., I handle cases involving the negligent and reckless conduct of other drivers in:
- Trucking accidents: I represent clients injured in semi-truck 18-wheeler and tractor-trailer crashes in addition to accidents caused by delivery trucks, garbage trucks and other vehicles.
- Car wrecks: My firm assists those injured in car accidents on I-35, Highway 281 and other roads near San Antonio and the surrounding areas of Texas.
- Motorcycle crashes: Motorcycle riders frequently suffer some of the most catastrophic types of injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Bicyclists, walkers, joggers and others have legal rights that deserve to be upheld.
- Alcohol-related crashes: I represent those injured in collisions with drunk drivers as well as families of individuals killed in such accidents.
- Rear-end collisions: Sometimes these accidents can cause significant physical harm and property damage.
- Rollover accidents: These cases often involve customized pickups and other motor vehicles with high centers of gravity.
- Hit-and-run accidents: Even if you can’t identify the at-fault driver, you may be able to recover compensation through uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage.
- Distracted driving accidents: Texting while driving and similar types of negligence cause countless accidents every year.
Collecting Important Information After a Vehicle Collision Injury
If you have suffered any type of injury, no matter how serious, seek medical attention. Having an accurate medical record is important in developing your personal injury case. If possible, you should also record:
- What happened and when
- The names and addresses of witnesses
- The contact information, insurance information and license number of the other driver
- Weather conditions, traffic conditions and any other factors that may have contributed to the accident
Then, contact The Law Office of Thomas C. Hall, P.C., for immediate legal assistance. I represent injury victims, not insurance companies, and I handle cases throughout South Texas. I'm board-certified in personal injury law and offer more than 30 years of experience.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call 210-981-5224, or contact me by email.